Monday, September 5, 2011

New Season, New Look


It's the last day of summer, the start of a new season. Taking a page from Cher's book, the time has come to reinvent this blog. My Hair is Luxurious dons a new look and streamlined content, it's a lifestyle blog serving as your guide to pop-culture. More specifically, an Angeleno's perspective on Music, Film, TV, Food, Fashion, Nightlife, and a healthy dose of LGBT-ness.

At it's core, MHiL has always been a lifestyle blog about pop-culture. When I started writing it 3 years ago, I called it a "personal blog", but the reality is I wasn't sure what I'd be writing about. Over time I found myself writing about the things that piqued my interested. But that hasn't changed, I've found my voice, I think that's the big difference. I took a hiatus from posting on MHiL when Facebook and Twitter morphed into what they are today, but sometimes more than 140 characters is necessary to articulate a thought, or the flexibility of using more than one image or one link. So there you have it. Look for me as you peruse through your reader.

Find me on facebook and twitter for daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites