Monday, October 12, 2009

Boulevard of Not So Broken Dreams

Hi guys & dolls! It's been a while again. I've been busy starting over. In a previous post I talked about wanting to move to LA, so I finally did it! Now I work at a hotel on the Sunset Strip called the Mondrian, this place is crazy-cool and the bar (skybar) is pretty infamous! I pinch myself everyday, it's unreal. I moved into a brand new condo, also on Sunset, right down the way. You know, when I was moving into my studio the last time, I was really nervous about it, but it turned out to be really cool and convenient to have everything in one room. Now I will have to get used to a big space with lots of walls lol!


My first day in LA I went for a walk, I ended up in Beverly Hills, from my place Hollywood. One of the many perks of my new surroundings is that I live a few blocks from Runyon Canyon, the views of LA are amazing! And I saw Rick Fox and Eliza Dushku the last time I hiked it.



This weekend I was walking down Sunset Boulevard, checkin' out my new hood, passed by the Chateau Marmont and couldn't resist, so I sneaked in. Haha! I felt like a spy.

Everything's been great, I feel like I made the right decision by coming here. I was really bored in OC. But I freakin' miss my Bon Don and the Kewl Kidz so much! Bon Don told me she's gonna pick me up next weekend, we're gonna go on a date and then cuddle the rest of the weekend. I can't wait!

The weather has been crazy though, I have cold right now, and last weekend, I had tonsillitis AGAIN! I'm a little nervous about this flu season and swine-flu, I've become a germaphobe.

Alright friends, let me know how you are all doing.

-Him

1 comment:

  1. Congrats !! I am glad everything is working out !!! When can I coame visit ?

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites