Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Love Winning - I Always Do.

This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. Check up on these writers! The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite 8 bloggers, and they, in turn, should forward it to their fave 8. 

Gabby from Gabby, She Wrote gave me my first blogger award ever!

I delivered an acceptance speech:
[Ahem, ahem] "I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!

After much deliberation, I had to narrow it down to just 8 blogs, I chose these 8 but rest assured there are several other blogs which I follow with an equal amount of appreciation.

1. Bon Don @ "Who Throws a Cupcake? Honestly!"
2. Just Me @ If I had a Plan
3. Desert Rat (Aka Yua Sista, aka Desert Storm, Aka Traveling Sales Woman with Nothing to Sell) @ Runaway Train
4. Brenda @ Musing from the Tundra
5. Jo Schmo @ What Is This... Really?
6. The Alleged Ringleader @ The Mean Girls' Guide to Glory
7. Ambles @ Confessions of a Weirdo
8. Elizabeth Marie @ It's Unbeweavable!

2 comments:

  1. I've already spoken my piece to you about this award. but never the less...Congatulations my dear Himbo.






    again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats & thanks Himbo - i feel special now!

    this will make my nana so proud, it being in spanish & all. but then i'll have to read it to her b/c, girl doesn't know how to read spanish just speak it.

    sorry it's taken me awhile to post that - your comment thingie hates me!

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites