Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm it

I’ve been tagged by Bon Don @ "Who Throws a Cupcake? Honestly”?

Here goes:

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, although my dad has the same name, we were both named after my great grandfather. My great grandmother asked my mom if she would name me after her hubby. He used to be a cop waaay back in the day and was killed on the job.

But do you wanna hear a secret?

Of course you do.

I heard that there's a conspiracy behind all that drama, but no one will tell me what it is. Bastards!

2. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yup.

3. Would you bungee jump?
Nope, I’m Mexican.

4. What is your favorite cereal?
I’m not big on cereal. Right now I have some Kashi Go Lean stuff in my pantry but if I had what I actually wanted, I think I’d have Pops.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nah not anymore.

6. What is your favorite ice cream?
I’m also not big on ice cream but right now I have this mango ice cream in my fridge. It’s pretty good.

7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Teeth, then hair, then everything else :)

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I forgot how to not give a fuck. I was very confident and outgoing, but everything changed when I came to The OC.

9. What was the last thing you ate?
I baked chocolate/mint swirl cookies for Bon Don and her mommy, Sra. Fernandez.

10. What are you listening to right now?
Right now… in the background, Bon Don and Sra. Fernandez are watching Six Feet Under [haha! They’re hooked. YES!]. Otherwise, Pink!'s Funhouse.

11. Last movie you watched?
Blonde It’s a Marilyn Monroe biopic. Netflix it if you can. It’s sooo good!

12. What did you dream about last night?
I’ll never tell…

…well, to be honest. I don’t remember dreaming about anything last night.

13. What book are you reading?
As soon as Bon Don returns it, I’ll finish reading A Town Like Paris. Lol Bon Don, don’t trip, I kept your David Sedaris books for ever too.

14. Summer or winter?
Winter, but only in sunny Southern California because it’s not thaaat cold. I love winter wardrobe. The scarves, wool coats, sweaters, etc. Me loves it!

15. Do you have any special talents?
Besides having luxurious hair? I’m bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English. I used to be very artistic, I was nominated into GATE school and attended for a couple of years. Weird ‘cause now I’m an Analyst… I look at data all day.

I Tag:
Baxter @ OMGlosangeles
PapaFreels @ PapaFreels
Gabby @ Gabby She Wrote
Any one of the Mean Girls @ The Mean Girls’ Guide to Glory

Copy, paste, tag.... you know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! The first post of yours I read and I got to know a bunch of tidbits about you :)

    My fave ice cream in the world? Haagen-Dazs mango sorbet!

    And how awesome is it to be fluent in both languages? I love it.

    Thanks for visiting/following my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Himbo WHAT, WHAT are you talking about you are not big on ice cream...what if... shhh...Cold Stones heard you?...how do you think they would feel? I hope they don't read this they will never again allow us in or sing the tip song to us!

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites